Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
$177
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews top floor master suite pillow menu the owner beautiful hotel our honeymoon old town coco mat traditional dishes perfect location three nights minute walk st george beach private terrace every morning little touches other islands
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2015

This elegant & peaceful boutique hotel by the sea was perfect for a solo traveller like myself or couple to chill & enjoy the many sites, beaches & restaurants Naxos Island has to offer. The staff, special mention Alexis, Eddie & Janine, offered nothing short of beautiful, Grecian warmth & hospitality. I was made to feel very special & noticed throughout my stay, never short of looking after my needs, ensuring I was happy, recommending places to visit, restaurants to dine & entertainment etc. whatever my heart desired. My Room was spacious, clean, modern & had a balcony overlooking the local beach, Saint George Beach & the beautiful restaurant 'Nisaki'. It was a short & beautiful walking into town where you could dine, walk through the Old Market & Castle, shop & catch buses to some of the famous beaches or book tours etc. if you chose not to drive. Thank you for a wonderful stay, hope to see you soon.

Room tip: Room with a balcony upstairs.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this very elegant, quiet but friendly hotel because of its beautiful clean and fresh rooms, friendly and helpful staff, perfect position and excellent breakfast on a cosy balcony. Long live Greece!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Letizia A
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Perched right on St George beach, this hotel exceeded all of my expectations! A warm welcome and introduction to the island of Naxos by Alex on arrival was just the start of the hotel experience. The rooms are crisp and clean, and offer a cool respite from the heat of the day. It's a short but lovely evening walk into town to watch the sun set over Naxos harbour and enjoy all the fine food this beautiful island has to offer, and a 10-15 minute bus ride to the gorgeous southen beaches of Prokopios and Plaka. Breakfast was delicious - especially the greek yoghurt - and always camewith a special homemade treat. There are also impeccable wines on offer - Alex is more than happy to talk Greek wine! Overall, I couldn't fault the hotel at all. 5 stars.

Room tip: the top floor rooms with private balcony are definitely worth booking or requesting.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2015

I've done A LOT of traveling throughout Greece. I am constantly reminding myself that European hotels are not comparable to American hotels. They are smaller, etc. Boutique Glaros totally changed my opinion. The impeccable service, fine detail and beautiful rooms truly was my best hotel experience in the Greek Islands. The staff is amazing and super knowledgeable. We rented a car through them and they gave us a detailed tour route for the day to hit all the best spots. Also, their restaurant recs were on point. Naxos overall was truly great. Less touristy than Mykonos and Santorini, but full of beauty, culture and amazing beaches. If you are to stay in town, DEFINITELY stay at Boutique Glaros. It was the PERFECT locations, on the small local beach, 5 min walk to the port and town center. I can't say enough great things about this hotel. You can choose your pillows, aromatherapy, everything!! Oh and PS.. great prices!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed August 1, 2015

We found this little gem by going through tripadvisor reviews.But what really makes this hotel special is the service.Our room was clean and comfortable and we had everything we needed. Hopefully to see you next year.Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2015