From the moment he picked us up at the Port to the time he dropped us back down 4 days later, Nicos could not have been more helpful or friendly. Our studio was an adequate size, with a welcoming basket of fruit and bottle of water. The Studios are well located, with supermarket, bakery, and beach within 5 minutes, and a walk to the Port a leisurely 15 minutes. The studio was cleaned every morning and the exterior and pool area kept spotless.
It was in arranging our future travel arrangements that Nicos was invaluable. It should not have been his concern, but he made it such. Planning the best way to enjoy the remainder of our holiday was easy, with him as our guide.
His parents were welcoming and helpful also, but Nicos was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikaros is a family hotel which offers self-catering accommodation with fully equipped studios and apartments. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Naxos town just 800 meters (10-15 minutes on foot) from the town center and near the Saint George beach (5 minutes on foot). All our rooms, studios and apartments have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, fully equipped kitchenette, fridge, air condition, color satellite TV, free wireless internet (WiFi), hair dryer and safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Ikaros Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikaros Studios Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios & Apartments Naxos, Greece