Excellent hotel. I stayed at Ikaros for 3 nights in July while travelling through different islands with a friend and this was by far the best stay of our trip. The hotel itself is in a very good location and has nice, spacious, and clean rooms, as well as a beautiful pool outside.
What really made our stay however, was the kindness and hospitality of the staff. On our first night, the receptionist, Nikos, drove us into town so that my friend and I could catch the sunset by the port. The next day, the family helped us rent a car and plan out an entire day exploring the island. The staff at Ikaros studios is definitely what made our trip to Naxos so great. They were very helpful in whatever we needed, giving us directions to places all over the island and recommendations for things to do and eat during our entire stay. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikaros is a family hotel which offers self-catering accommodation with fully equipped studios and apartments. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Naxos town just 800 meters (10-15 minutes on foot) from the town center and near the Saint George beach (5 minutes on foot). All our rooms, studios and apartments have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, fully equipped kitchenette, fridge, air condition, color satellite TV, free wireless internet (WiFi), hair dryer and safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotwire so you can book your Ikaros Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikaros Studios Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios & Apartments Naxos, Greece