All reviews mountain view lovely hotel padded sun beds the hotel offers balconies or terraces two single beds pushed together kids pool welcome drink on arrival helpful with directions air con great pool beach boardwalk towels provided minute walk laundry service good size bars and restaurants
Reviewed August 8, 2016

After the suggestion of a friend who knows how fond I am of water sports I booked Astir for my vacation. I don’t regret it. Anything mentioned on the site was real, from the clean and tidy room to the promising large pool. Of course my love kite and all water sports were less than 100 m away… Staff kind and willing to help to any matter occurred. A variety of breakfast menu based on local cuisine and fresh products, offered me the energy I wanted before I start my day… At a walking distance from the beach and near the center…Everything I wished. I’ll get back next time at Naxos.

Room tip: apartments in the groundfloor has direct access to the swimming pool
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2016

a good 3 star hotel with friendly staff. quietly outside Naxos town. Walking distance to town. 8 minute. Walk the beach road that is much closer town than the main road. Breakfast ok, but the eggs and bacon were cold, they were fried in the early morning, and then warmed up in lukewarm boiler, not good. Yougurt was good with fruit.
Refrigerators in the rooms and supermarket very close, good to have some cold drinks etc. The hotel have no food for lunch or dinner. Free wifi (really good!), free pooltowels.
The beds are probably one of the best we had in a 3 star hotel, perfect!

Room tip: Rooms on the second floor is to recommend, for example, room 208 with large balcony and sea view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We stayed for six days in Naxos and had a great time here, especially because of the hotel. It is situated outside the city center and a 15 minutes walk, but on your way you find nice beaches and beachrestaurants and the city center with bars, restaurants and clubs at a convenient distance.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious, the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are clean. The swimming pool is a perfect one: big enough where you can easily swim your lengths.
The crowd of the hotel is mixed: families, couples, younger and older people.
The hotel is family owned and that is obvious: very warm and welcoming people that make you want to come back every year.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the first floor
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Stayed in this hotel in June and it was lovely. Lovely owners and it was kept spotless. Good choice for breakfast. The pool was one of the best we've had and we had it to ourselves for most of our stay. The comfortable mattress sun loungers were a dream. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, very good air con and fridge and plenty of sockets. A 10 minute walk along the beach front led you into the town with plenty of restaurants and shops. The old town was beautiful with the little cobbled alleyways with plenty of shops. If you love shopping for jewellery you will love it. Can highly recommend this as a holiday destination for a complete chill out.

Room tip: Some rooms have stairs up to them.
Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank Gayle B
Reviewed July 4, 2016

I recently stayed at Astir of Naxos with 6 of my closest friends and two children under the age of one. The hotel was very accommodating towards the children and were even able to find a nanny at last minute so we could all enjoy our holiday.

The pool was fantastic, it has great rooms and it has really good location with easy access to the beach and to the many fabulous restaurants the island has on offer.

The staff were extremely helpful with anything that we required. I also left my mobile phone in my room, Margariti was so helpful and arranged for it to be couriered back to London for me.

I'd definitely recommend Astir of Naxos as a great place to relax with friendly staff and great location.

I'll be back!