Nissaki was an overall dream spot for us. We needed rest and relaxation and it's beach location was perfect. Easy to walk to restaurants and the 'city center' of the island - 5 minutes. The hotel staff was super friendly - in fact, as early season arrivals, we were greeted a bottle of wine and a room upgrade. The rooms were modern yet warm and comfortable (and very clean). And the morning breakfast included large selection of fruits, breads, cheese, sweets, egg dishes and more. It is incredible spot for a nice Greek get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece