We have just spent 3 days here and after 34 hours travelling from New Zealand we couldn't have stayed at a nicer place. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff would be 150%. Our room was light and airy, spotlessly clean and great facilities. Free Wifi was a bonus. The location of Nissaki is right on the beach but better to walk a bit further for swimming. We loved the breakfasts by the beach - the food choices were fabulous and I so enjoyed the Greek yoghurt and fresh fruits. We had dinner at the restaurant on the beach twice and enjoyed the fish and seafood. Nissaki is handy to Naxos Town and a nice walk to the port and old city which we enjoyed. Loved the pool area. I would fully recommend this hotel and would certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece