This hotel is managed by a family and your confort and satisfaction are important for them.
The room was big enough, nicely decorated, nice finishes, clean,
well equipped with expresso machine, fridge, locker.
The bathroom is complete, hair dryer, tissues.
They provide beach towels.
The view from the room was on the pool, so not exceptional but the hotel is well situated.
The bar and restaurant by the beach are wonderful, quiet.
The staff was always friendly and efficient.
The food ( breakfast, lunch and dinner) was really nice, made with fresh, local, organic ingredients.
Fresh orange juice for breakfast.
Will come back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece