This hotel was a very nice and quiet location, with a great view from our porch area outside the room. Very clean and modern. One thing that I would note that I did mention to management is, the circuit breakers and their illuminated led indicator lights is shining right in your face as you lay in bed. There should really be some sort of cover over this box or at least, put some glass on the door that dims the light. I used a towel to cover it each night but should not have had to do so. There is an old restaurant that is no longer open perched on the rocks just 100 meters from the hotel. Fun to climb up there and check out the views. GREAT for sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece