“Best Italian food on Naxos.”
Review of Il Girasole

Il Girasole
Ranked #63 of 145 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best Italian food on Naxos.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We've been going to Naxos fro 15 years and include at least two visits to Girasole on each visit. Great range of pastas, pizzas and salads - really good for vegetarians, which is unusal. Brilliant bruschettas! Friendly staff. Long may they thrive!

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“A personal favourite I can never get enough of!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I visit Naxos almost every year and my visit is not complete if I don't have at least one meal in this restaurant. As a lover of Italian food I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant even though I have to say that the menu could do with some updating. Of course, this is coming from someone who has been having meals in Il Girasole for a number of years. Shame it is not possible to enjoy the magnificent Naxos sunset while you are enjoying your pasta but I suppose you can't have it all.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Georgios1975
Athens, Greece
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Best Italian restaurant by far in Naxos town .I recommend the seafood Pasta, the Pizza is delicious and great selection of Salads :) The Owners Makis and Ritsa are so friendly & helpful that it makes the hall experience unforgettable...

• Visited June 2013
new york
“Great Italian food in Naxos”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

After many nights of Greek food was looking for a change so found il Grasole for pizza and pasta
We are from New York and have been to Italy so we know good Italian food. The pizza was great and had pasta with garlic and oil which was also great. This place was a pleasant surprise. It is located right in town.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank evker
athens greece
“Perfect italian restaurant”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Excellent service at il Girasole where I had one of the best pizza ever with italian crust and fresh toppings. I still can't believe that, even though they had various fascinating pizzas, they created one fully customised to meet my needs. My partner had pasta and he was as ecstatic as myself.

• Visited August 2011