“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzadelia

Pizzadelia
Ranked #30 of 131 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Herzliya, Israel
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have eaten so many pizzas during the last 26 years. This one was the best. Starting with the great nice owner of the place, that ensures that everything on the pizza will be exactly as you like it: The thickness of the pizza, the type of cheese and each topping you'd like. Extreme...

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ShirBrr

• Greek first
“If you want pizza go here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The pizza was excellent, and the staff was extremely friendly. We ate here on our last night. The waiter (who I think was also the owner) took extra time to make us feel welcome and gave special attention to our small daughter. The atmosphere on the square at night is nice.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Insanely good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Best pizza we've ever eaten, even better than Naples! Very friendly staff, prices reasonable. Talented chef - it wasn't just the pizza that was good. I liked the location but my other half thought it was a bit busy and too near the traffic in the square. Service was slow, they looked to be doing a roaring trade in takeaways and we waited 50 minutes for our main courses. Great food though.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing people, perfect pizza, fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Realy like the menu with over 15 kind of differnt pizza plus the posebilty to make fix your own taste pizza.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten far too much pizza in my life to be honest and often find little to excite me these days. Then I tried these guys and wow it was like a whole new level of goodness. Couldn't stop thinking about it the next day, sad I know but there you go. Delicious!

• Visited September 2013