“If you want pizza go here”
Review of Pizzadelia

Pizzadelia
Ranked #29 of 148 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“If you want pizza go here”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The pizza was excellent, and the staff was extremely friendly. We ate here on our last night. The waiter (who I think was also the owner) took extra time to make us feel welcome and gave special attention to our small daughter. The atmosphere on the square at night is nice.

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“Insanely good pizza”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Best pizza we've ever eaten, even better than Naples! Very friendly staff, prices reasonable. Talented chef - it wasn't just the pizza that was good. I liked the location but my other half thought it was a bit busy and too near the traffic in the square. Service was slow, they looked to be doing a roaring trade in takeaways and we waited 50 minutes for our main courses. Great food though.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing people, perfect pizza, fair prices”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Realy like the menu with over 15 kind of differnt pizza plus the posebilty to make fix your own taste pizza.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten far too much pizza in my life to be honest and often find little to excite me these days. Then I tried these guys and wow it was like a whole new level of goodness. Couldn't stop thinking about it the next day, sad I know but there you go. Delicious!

1 Thank RichardT23
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“One of the Best pizza we've ever had”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are pizza snobs and we absolutely loved this place. Ingredients are so fresh, proportions are huge and prices are extremely fair. The owner makes everything himself and you can tell he's very passionate about his food. He is a true artist. Based on the trip advisor reviews, we went to eat there for a "snack" early evening. We loved it so much, that we cancelled our other plans at another resto and came back for a full dinner. Owner and the waiter are such friendly and down to earth people. It would be a mistake to not come here while you're in Naxos. We will be dreaming of your pizza while we're back home in Québec!

Regards from your Montreal friends.

1 Thank Zinger017