“Nice place”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2019

The food is good (although portions are waaay too big), and the staff super friendly (and also speaks few languages), which for me was the biggest advantage of this restaurant. I also really enjoyed sitting under the trees and listening to the not-too-loud traditional (i guess) music.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Always a taverna to return to an every visit to the Island. The food and service are as good as any on the Island. Along the road between the beach and the square. Sheltered when the wind blows!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We spent five days on Naxos and four out of five nights we ate here. The whole experience was wonderful. The greeting was very friendly, but it didn't end there. The service is so good and the food second to none. Thank you for making our break special.
Best wishes to you all and enjoy your winter break.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Oasis is very much worth a visit with a nice selection of Greek dishes and daily specials. You feeling welcomed and valued once you enter. Would go again!

1  Thank Daniel072
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Let me begin by stating that one visit here was not enough! The food is absolutely delicious!

Upon entering the restaurant, I was greeted by the staff. Once I sat down, I was brought a basket with warm bread. The Mythos beer they have on tap was such a thirst quencher and it paired well with the salty feta in my Greek salad. On separate visits, I ordered grilled chicken and mousakas. Both dishes were cooked perfectly; the chicken was not dry and seasoned well. The mousaka was baked in an individual ceramic pot which I particularly liked.

Since I consider myself health conscious, I always try (even while on vacation) to consume healthy food. The owners, Nikos and Fragoulis, also believe that fresh, organic, local produce and meat contribute to healthy living and provide their patrons with the quality they came to this island to experience. I particularly appreciated the owners' focus on buying local and on sustainability, as their menu reflects only what is in season and supports their local farmers.

I am glad I discovered this restaurant and I look forward to my next visit. Perhaps I will try their seafood or fish as I have read great reviews about them!