“A great spot on a hot night”
Review of Oasis

Oasis
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant because it looked so inviting on a hot night. Loved the place. The meals were excellent. I ordered sea bream, my husband meatloaf. Friendly staff and lots of seemingly happy customers.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Run by a lovely German lady who emigrated to Naxos 8 years ago, Oasis rather unexpectedly had a huge selection of traditional Greek dishes. I had an enormous plate of whitebait and my husband had a baked lamb dish with tiny pieces of pasta that looked like grains of rice on top (clearly I can't recall the name!). Both were delicious, service was excellent, and we both wanted to visit again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went to there three times in our 11 day stay. The two couples who run it were very welcoming, and the swordfish souvlaki was the best meal of the holiday - sadly my wife ordered that so I only had a share! Each meal was good to excellent.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was our 9th or 10th visit to Naxos. Oasis is our favourite restaurant, we went there three times in our week. The food is excellent and great value for money, and the welcome from Nikos and his family as warm as always. The pepper steaks and kalimeri are particularly good. We will no doubt return many times.

1  Thank LorneKenilworth
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant randomly because it always seemed busy and after eating there I totally understand why. The food is amazing and the service was really great. Only exception being the bread was as hard as a rock - but that was the worst of it, so best to just pass on the bread and have dessert instead. We had the fried zucchini with a garlic dip and stuffed tomatoes. It was one of the best meals I had had on the island. Great ambiance and overall atmosphere. Don't pass on eating at Oasis.