“Something Different”

Sottovento Gourmet Mediterranean Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This restaurant is very different, a mix of cuisines. Staff are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Also open in the evenings and is a very pleasant place to round of the evening with a drink.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

LOVE this place! It is run by an AMAZINGLY nice French lady and has a great staff working for her. The food is very high style as well as some burgers for the kids. 20 feet from the sand and just a GREAT view of the St. George bay. MUST GO!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

excellent food and service, very spacious. italian kitchen serving good quality food at reasonable prices. lovely setting just off beach. great place to watch sunset while sipping a drink.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I went there with my girl and Tim, our 5 yo kid. From the morning in the beach until dinner.

Staff is very friendly, dishes are really good, and cocktails are delicious! Believe it or not it is the only place we found in naxos serving a real 100% beef burger!

The playground for the kids is a real hit and Tim loved it very much!

They also have a perfect offer for breakfast: if you have breakfast there and come back at night for dinner, they give you 50% money back of the breakfast.

We definitely would recommend the place!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I believe my friend and I went to Sottovento our first evening in Naxos... turned out, we went back to Sottovento everyday since. Not only you can enjoy their private beach area during the day and taste their authentic Italian pizza cooked in traditional wood oven but the restaurant area is also fantastic for the evening. I truly recommend their seafood, also, the wine list is very good for value! I struggled to find French wines in Naxos, but their wine list was top notch... you will be able to enjoy a great bottle of Chablis for less than 15 Euros.