“Enjoyed greatly”
Review of Scirocco

Scirocco
Ranked #5 of 150 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since opening in 1995 on the Greek island of Naxos, Scirocco has become somewhat of an institution in naxos not to be missed. Behind the scenes mama Katerina creates her favourite dishes, which luckily for you, she shares with more than just her family. Her sons, Nikos and Michalis, will make sure that you feel right at home, just like they do. You will want to come again, in fact, you may never want to leave.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Naxos recently, and this is where we ate our first evening. Good choice - it felt just like the genuine family eatery we had been looking for. Even the older Mom and Pop of the men running (and I do mean running; boy, were they busy!) the joint looked just like out of our expectations. The food was good (I liked the rabbit stifado especially), good wine list, not too expensive, and felt comfortable there the whole time. I'm sure we would go back the next time we visit Naxos.

There are newer reviews for Scirocco

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place is laid back and easy to feel at home in. Very organised with friendly staff, the Moussaka is extremely highly recommended.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

we ate at sirocco once during our two week stay in naxos the food was very good but we felt rushed not enjoying it .People were queing outside waiting for a table so they were on the ball with the bill like a more relaxed atmostphere

3  Thank bunnyStokeOnTrent
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Lovely people I visit naxos most years and always eat here they are lovely friendly warm people who I always like seeing!
This year I got married and they accommodated a lot of my friends and family they gave us quick service always with a smile.
Great people!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We ate at Scirocco twice during our week in Naxos. The food and service was excellent on both times. We highly recommend the Lamb in Lemon, probably the most succulent lamb dish we have ever had.