“Lovely family business”
Review of Scirocco

Scirocco
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since opening in 1995 on the Greek island of Naxos, Scirocco has become somewhat of an institution in naxos not to be missed. Behind the scenes mama Katerina creates her favourite dishes, which luckily for you, she shares with more than just her family. Her sons, Nikos and Michalis, will make sure that you feel right at home, just like they do. You will want to come again, in fact, you may never want to leave.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Lovely people I visit naxos most years and always eat here they are lovely friendly warm people who I always like seeing!
This year I got married and they accommodated a lot of my friends and family they gave us quick service always with a smile.
Great people!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,898)

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We ate at Scirocco twice during our week in Naxos. The food and service was excellent on both times. We highly recommend the Lamb in Lemon, probably the most succulent lamb dish we have ever had.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

On the first night of our stay on Naxos we went to this restaurant. We had reserved a table because we wanted to make sure we had a place. If you can, try to reserve a table before hand because it's a popular restaurant. The food was very good! Definitely try the moussaka or any meat-dish. Because the restaurant is always full the waiters seem to be a bit in a hurry but they were always super friendly. You can have a cheap meal here (one time we - 2 persons - ate for 20€!) but also spend a little more!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

OK. I've reviewed Scirocco before............so I just want to say that having recently returned from Naxos after a 2 year gap we returned to Scirocco. It's still fantastic and does appear to go from strength to strength. It's always hugely busy which of course speaks volumes of the food and dining experience (If you like to dine after sun-down like us it takes a second to pop in earlier in the day to reserve a table). The brothers, family and staff work so hard in general terms but even harder to ensure that all of their diners are happy. I'm just so happy at this Naxos success story and I can't wait to eat there again next time we're in Naxos. Congratulations to all concerned.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Island hoping the last 8 days and this is the first unbelievable meal we've had, I'd a steak cooked medium rare and my fiancée had the curry and wow it was unreal, meatball starters gorgeous, illy coffee to finish :-) top class 5 stars all the way