Review Highlights
Wonderful advanced hike on Naxos

We had a wonderful 11 km hike with Yiota. We hiked on constructed pathways, natural right of ways... read more

Reviewed today
Scott M
via mobile
Fabulous hike in central Naxos

The walk exceeded our expectations. Yiota the guide was knowledgeable and was able to bring to life... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $1,457.67
More Info
from $1,446.38
More Info
All reviews wonderful hike day hiking highest point natural beauty experienced hikers start early sights including wonderful guide beautiful scenery local culture amazing island great company small group guided tour few hours highlight of our trip moni
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yoita was fantastic. She exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend her in the future, and if I am ever back in Naxos, I would most definitely go on another journey with her.

Date of experience: September 2019
naxos t, Διευθυντής at Naxos Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It was a real pleasure meeting such interesting people.
Thank you very much and I am looking forward to our next meeting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re in Naxos, I highly recommend contacting Yiota at Naxos Trekking for one of their beautifully organized hikes. We had a great morning with a small group going to the summit of the highest point in the Cyclades. Yiota has a ton of knowledge and a great spirit, which keeps you motivated throughout your journey. Such a fun day, even for your less experienced hikers!

Date of experience: September 2019

We offer our best with great pleasure.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

My first tour with our amazing tour guide Yiota was 1 year ago, when we visited the beautiful village of Potamia (Ano and Kato). We took a small path, which was following a small river and at each side of it we could see and smell so many different types of plants and flowers.. It was the most green place I have even been in Naxos. Yiota, during the whole tour was explaining the way that the village was formed, describing the daily life of the local people of our century but of the previous ones too, by giving us a brief historical course for the island of Naxos and Greece also. I found it essential, since without this information we wouldn't be able to fully understand what we saw and also feel the real vibe of the place.
So, this year, I visited naxos again, and I couldn't miss the chance to participate again in another tour of Naxos Trekking ! I chose the tour until the top of Za's (Zeus's) mountain. I loved the nature and the amazing view towards the sea, the opposite mountains, the villages of Filoti, Apeiranthos, Danakos and of course of all those beautiful, white, small churches. Yiota explained to us how important was the existence of the pirates back at the old time, by showing us the traditional architecture and the way that the villages and the paths were formed. Also, during the tour she gave us delicious traditional snacks which were essential in order to reach the top of the mountain.
Yiota, thank you for your effort to make us feel like locals, even for a day, to share your passion for this place, it's nature, culture and history! Thanks to you we fell in love with Naxos once again.

Ps.i didn't even realize how the time passed with your lovely company and the great conversations we had.
See you at my next trip to naxos!

Date of experience: September 2019

We hope to hike with you again. There are more routes to be explored.
Many thanks.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

First time in Naxos for a family trekking, Yiota bring us to wonderful places away from tourism, and beach classics, with historical stories and full of explanations about Naxos old time. If you like nature and country history don't hesitate you will not regret it.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank David C
naxos t, Διευθυντής at Naxos Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2019

Thank you for exploring nature, history and local culture with us!

Reviewed July 10, 2019

My parents and I loved our day of hiking, eating, shopping, and learning in the mountains of Naxos with Yiota. She thought to supply snacks and fun drinks for us, and she had so much knowledge for us. We noticed in the days following we kept talking about the fun facts we had learned. This was definitely a unique opportunity to see the rural, older parts of Naxos in the beautiful mountains and countryside. We finished up with a full feast of traditional Naxos dishes and wine in a local family's home with a beautiful view of where all our hiking had taken us.

Date of experience: May 2019
naxos t, Διευθυντής at Naxos Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

It was a great hike with a lovable family to Halki- Moni.
I am so pleased that you still remember the high-lights of Naxian history.
My best wishes to your beautiful family.
Hope to see you again.