All reviewstraditional greek stylelovely boutiquecharming villagequiet locationrecommend this hotelfamily run placeclose to the city centerbus stopminute walk to strelaxing stayhome madestayed for nightstreated like familyour entire staywarm hospitalityair conexcellent hotel
Reviewed October 5, 2017

We were very happy with Nastasia Hotel! We stayed there as part of our honey moon in Greece. Our room was light and airy and it was very cute to be on a villa. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Nastasia Village for a week last month while visiting Naxos. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay from beginning to end. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed relaxing at the end of the day in the little sitting area outside our room and meeting fellow travelers. We liked the location of being within walking distance of all Naxos town has to offer (including the port) and also close to the bus stop to get to the southwestern beaches. The staff were wonderful and helpful with all questions and requests. We would recommend staying at Nastasia Village if you are vacationing on Naxos. Thank you Thalia, Emma and the entire staff!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NCTRAVELER08
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Nastasia Village was everything that I needed and more. It's a carefully arranged group of apartments each feeling both private and comfortably arranged along a terrace of trees and beautiful plants amongst which you can sit and eat breakfast, or sit and take in the cooler evening air. The place attracts a good guest - civilised, respectful, cosmopolitan.
I didn't bother with shoes when walking the 10 minutes to beach, which is so clean and has the most spectacular sunset.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Beautiful and peaceful in Naxos Chora. Centrally located, but far enough from port to escape the crowds. Bus stop less than 5 minutes away and 5 minute walk to St. George's Beach. 2 of the top restaurants within a 5 minute walk also. Friendly, helpful staff. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Very clean and comfortable room, owners very friendly and informative, they arranged for us to spend the day at another hotel which had a pool as I had injured my leg and was confined to the room for two days, couldn’t go on the beach as couldn’t walk, bed was good, cleaned every day, clean towels each day, set in a residential are which I didn’t like and nowhere to relax outside.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple