I absolutely loved our room. My 3 friends and I stayed at the room at the very top. We had a great balcony to lounge on and watch the sunset from. Our friends stayed at the top room on the other side of the hotel. Although their room was smaller, their balcony had the perfect view of St. George's bay and the sunsets. Marina was lovely and came and directed us from the Port. The hotel is situated walking distance from all the restaurants and bars on St. Georges and a close walk to the Chora with all its entertainment and fun. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open May through October. We at Sigma Studios eagerly await your arrival in order to provide you with the traditional hospitality that Naxos has to offer. Every room is decorated in a traditional style and kept very clean. Each room has it’s own balcony and most of the rooms have a sea view.All the rooms have their own private bath, air condition, television, refrigerator and a fully equipped kitchenette. Room service is also available every day.The Venetian Castle, the Archaeological Museum, Apollo’s Temple (Portara) and the Old Town are in walking distance of the rooms.It’s the perfect place for those who seek a quiet and relaxing vacation, but at the same time they may enjoy the island’s restaurants and nightlife.Sigma Studios is a family run business that provides a comfortable stay at reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sigma Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sigma Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Sigma Studios Naxos, Greece