What a little gem this place is...Dimitris was unbelievably welcoming & helpful...our studio really did feel like our very own home, immaculately clean (cleaned daily) and complete with kitchen facilities and cute little balcony. Literally two steps from the beach, and just 10 minutes to Naxos town centre on foot, this really does boast an excellent location. Unbeatable value for money too. Many thanks for an unforgettable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open May through October. We at Sigma Studios eagerly await your arrival in order to provide you with the traditional hospitality that Naxos has to offer. Every room is decorated in a traditional style and kept very clean. Each room has it’s own balcony and most of the rooms have a sea view.All the rooms have their own private bath, air condition, television, refrigerator and a fully equipped kitchenette. Room service is also available every day.The Venetian Castle, the Archaeological Museum, Apollo’s Temple (Portara) and the Old Town are in walking distance of the rooms.It’s the perfect place for those who seek a quiet and relaxing vacation, but at the same time they may enjoy the island’s restaurants and nightlife.Sigma Studios is a family run business that provides a comfortable stay at reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sigma Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sigma Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Sigma Studios Naxos, Greece