“Coolest most chilled out bar/ restaurant in Plaka, Naxos!”
Review of Cedar cafe

Cedar cafe
Ranked #42 of 176 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic music, great service, great selection of food & drink and loads of veggie options - loved it!
Will be back for sure!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I only give 2 stars since the food wasn’t bad.
First complaint is that we waited over an hour for the food and didn’t understand why. Usually in Greece food comes out within 5-10 minutes. Plus there was about 5 other tables and no one was eating.
Biggest complaint however was that when I went to pay the bill i knew it was €6 and change. When I went to pay the guy was talking to me, probably trying to distract me, and charged me over €7. After I realized and asked, he says oh it’s for the €.80 bread we gave you. Mind you the bread was stale and we did not ask for it!
I felt that it was super sneaky and he probably thought I was a idiot tourist. Be careful!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Visited Cedar on Plaka. Excellent food- great menu with variety and flexibility. Really loved the blackened chicken with rice. Music can be a little loud for easy conversation but this is more than made to for by the hammocks!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Cedar with four of my friends for coffee but ended up spending the entire day there as it is very close to the beach and serves high quality food and beverages from breakfast to dinner and cocktails.
We recommend the bbq burger and gin fizz.
Big thanks to the waiters, Nikolas and Nikos, for the great service.

Meletiste to menu!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

great place, views of the sea amongst the cedar trees!! The decoration mixes beautifully with the environment ! Respectfull of the trees and nature of Plaka beach! Nice and generous dishes! Value for money great music and refreshing coctails! One can enjoy the place from the morning till late at night.

Date of visit: June 2018