I stayed in this b&b on June 7 2013.a few quick facts about the place:
- Location - the house is located a bit away from the main train station and is a good 15 minute walk from the station I.e. if you are arriving by train.
- the room - is good size & very clean.
- the breakfast - is very hearty and a good spread includes cereal, cold cut cheese and meats, nice home made bread, juice, tea or coffee.
- wifi - similar to reviewers earlier, one has to sit in the balcony outside to access the Internet.
- price - all in all the room is good value for money!!