“Great little place”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a great place to go for lunch or even a night out. The food, drinks, and service are always great, and they play any sporting event on their tvs. I have been here plenty of times and never had a bad experience or bad service. Check it out!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We loved the beer and the staff was super, food good, wings very good, smoking heavy at times but we survived, our server Carl was super we were there about 8 times even with the kids.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

One of the most versatile bars I've ever been too! Great service and selections. Only bar I know of that runs happy hour 11am-9pm. Tuesday nights happy hour consists of all pint size drafts for only 2$ ...with such a huge selection on tap to choose from its hard to go anywhere else! If you go in there ask for Sam, first time I went in she took care of my friends and I and we go back every time and request her

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Had a fast lunch, great waitress very sweet.... sweet potatoe fries were wonderful. A bit greasy on the fried fish but good. Would go back next time in town.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I like the atmosphere. They have good service but their food isn't the best!