“Great Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I absolutely love Thai food and I found this restaurant from doing a Google search for a Thai restaurant near our hotel. The location, ambience, service, price and food of Thaijindesu are all excellent! We absolutely enjoyed everything about our experience while dining at this restaurant. Our waiter was a true gem and we also had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful owner. If you also love Thai food I must encourage you to visit Thaijindesu. You won't be sorry! :-)

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This is easily the best Thai place we've found in the Hampton Roads area. The food was delicious, particularly the Crab Rangoon. It was not the typical, mass produced cream cheese-stuffed pastry. The service was excellent, and the decor is clean and tasteful. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This fine restaurant is located in a posh neighborhood. The ambiance was fine. The food was spicy hot and delicious. Service was excellent. We ordered Green shrimp curry and Panang shrimp curry were very good. Tum Yum soup was very, very hot. Be careful. Authentic food.

1  Thank Prabhakar K
Reviewed May 21, 2014

During our stay at Williamsburg, we drove to Newport News and had lunch at Thaijindesu. The food was excellent, and the service was great. Most of the servers are from Thailand, and they enjoyed talking to me and my daughter, because we've been to Thailand several times.
They have the real authentic flavors of Thai food.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have had dinner here on many occasions. Mostly for special occasions. the service is great. the food is good but nothing special for Thai/sushi. Many Thai restaurants are less expensive so if you are expecting bargain food here you will be mistaken. the Thai part of the menu is a bit pricey but the sushi is in line as good sushi is always on the pricey side.