“Our Favorite Restaurant!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I absolutely love this place. The staff and the food is amazing. We always feel welcomed and Ken and his staff are so genuine. If I could, we would come at least weekly. Highly recommended! Everything is delicious.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with a business partner. I am not from the area so I did not know what to expect. I am happy to say...it was all very good! Cute and clean place, attentive staff, prompt service, and most of all the food was dish! Both of us ordered tofu pad Thai...hard to narrow down because I was tempted to do the sushi. Glad I chose the tofu pad Thai tho...it was flavored just right...and the tofu was fried nicely as well. This came with soup or salad. (Nice $8 lunch special!!) the portion was just right. My belly was full and we enjoyed the restaurant. I highly recommend.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy eating to this lovely Thai/Japanese restaurant...

Soothing calming ambiance... Great service and very good food!

I will come back!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love going to Thaijindesu! The staff is always very nice and accommodating (even when we have our children with us)! My favorites are Shrimp Padthai, Siamese Fried Rice and all sushi rolls I've tried have been wonderful.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The title says it all, really. The service is excellent, the food is delicious, and the room is pleasant. You won't find a better place for your buck anywhere around town if you're looking for someplace with a little ambiance. Try the Duck Basil.