“Amazing!!! Must go!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We are from New York visiting DC and Virginia area with my 13 year old. We stopped here for dinner because it was close to our hotel. Food was very good, reminded me of my favorite Mexican place in New York for half the price. Must try the guacamole the make it fresh in front of you. Sizzling stakes are amazing as well. We also had Tacos they were good. My son loved the food as well and he is a picky eater. Place was clean and very nice. My son told me that it reminded him of local places that we visited during our stay in Costa Rica. Average price for a meal is $10. I had lemon vodka and this was $4.50. I thought it was extremely cheap. Do go food is good.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Azteca

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The guacamole was freshly made to order and was excellent. We enjoyed our fajitas but they were average. Service was good. I would return, but would just order the guacamole and chips.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there for the first time three years ago and yesterday again. Food was great and the service is awesome!! Real Mexican food!

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Food was good and my margarita was slamming. Had a nice time with a group of friends. The shrimp tostada was a good appetizer .

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is always a great option for lunch. Food is good and the service is quick. Excellent guacamole.