“The Best Italian Restaurant in this area”
Review of Fiorello Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Fiorello Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 64
Description: When you are in the mood for good times and great cuisine be sure to check out Fiorello Ristorante Italiano. The menu at Fiorello feature a wide array of great selections made from the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Fiorello has established itself as one of the area favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Don’t forget to relax on our outdoor patio with an espresso or cappuccino and enjoy some of our homemade cannoli or tiramisu.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went to Fiorello last night to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was our first time there. We absolutely loved it. The food was fantastic, our server Amy, was the best. She was very attentive and courteous. My husband asked about what kind of veal they had because he had been disappointed in the past when he ordered veal in other restaurants. The chef made him a small dish to sample. How great is that! Their veal is the best, according to my husband. Then, Amy gave us a sample of their home-made Tiramisu to take home because we were too full to have any dessert after having appetizer, salad (very fresh and crisp) and entree. We will go back there definitely. The chef, Ricardo, came out and talked to us after we complimented his great food to Amy. You really must try it.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I am an old Italian (by ancenstry) and have lived here 22 years and this is the best in the area. Nearly everything is home-made, including the bread, the mozzarella, Tiramisu, vinagrette, etc.. The Chef, Ricardo, is outstanding. He comes in very early each day to freshly prepare the days basics. My wife and I were served by Abby, who should have her own reward for being the best. Sincere and amazingly thoughtful. The veal was perefect. The Marsala sauce was exactly like it should be. Salad? Even the excellent and ever so fresh house salad is served with chilled salad plates. I recommend this restaurant 100%.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

First I must say that our food was very good and the server was great. The only down side was that one person in our party wanted pizza and they weren't making it because they were to busy. I think that you should either have a separate menu that you could not give the guests when this happens, or always have it available. I will definitely try again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

It was Wednesday night and time for us to go out for our weekly dinner get together with our friends. I checked with Trip Advisor for someplace new and what a pleasant surprise we had. Fiorellos is definitely a do again. From the wonderful atmosphere (charmingly Italian and quiet) to our perky outgoing server Kerry, our experience was outstanding. Kerry made many recommendations which we listened to, and yes, they were awesome. The chef even came out and introduced himself.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and we will be back :-)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of celebrating our wedding anniversary at Fiorello's. The dinner experience from the service to the meal was outstanding. The ambiance was quite pleasant. Amy, our server, was very professional and personable. The food was absolutely DELISH! Everything was fresh and prepared to perfection. We began with Ciopinno, seafood soup, which was to die for. Our entrees were Sapori Italia and the Fetttucini con Filetto which were soooo wonderful--not to mention the fresh baked bread knots, salad and dressing. Final word: If you love Italian cuisine, you will not be disappointed!! Kudos to Ricardo, Owner/Chef!!!

2  Thank nvr2mchtrvl4me