“More than all you can eat....and delicious!”
Review of Mitty's Ristorante - CLOSED

Mitty's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We LOVED Mitty's - - - and if you go on a weekend you'll get to enjoy the piano player!!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Food and service was pretty good, the bar was nice. Noisy, the evening "pianoake" was very hokey.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Food was fresh (not out of a bag like other "Italian" places, hot and probably the best I have eaten at an Italian Restaurant. Met the executive chef, very friendly young man... explained the process and ingredients to us. Very knowledgable of his foods he serves. This was my first time eating here but I will DEFINITELY be back since I live close by! Undiscovered treasure in Newport News... You should advertise more! ( I ate here again... sorry I am addicted!)

2  Thank LisaL71
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great atmosphere, great food, great service
A very pleasant family dinner

1  Thank OldSpice012148
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I am gluten-free and Chef Tony is not only creative, but takes great care in my food preparation. Servers Victoria and Frank are attentive and helpful. I have not had a bad meal ever. Everything has been awesome. The only negative would be that the entire place could use a face lift.

2  Thank flamingoluvr