I just left this place not even 30 minutes ago. When I walked in it smelled of heavy smoke from the attached bar! There was no one there to greet me, I stood there for about 5 minutes before any one came out. When the woman came out she acted like she was not pleased to see me, I asked if she had any lunch specials and she just rudely pointed to the two boards and said "this & this". I didn't want what they had to offer for the "special", so I ordered fish and chips. It was disgusting! filled with grease, when I bit into the pre-frozen fish fillet grease squirted into my mouth, the hush puppies were burned and the onion rings were not very flavorful, actually none of it was seasoned, just thrown into the grease and into the box. There was butter in my box ???? that was half opened. I wouldn't reccommend this place to my worst enemy. I am feeling extremely sick from all of the grease I consumed. This place is horrible!!