“Good Italian food!”

Add it.
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #45 of 460 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Busy and noisy the last night I was there. Service was good. There are several decent
Italian restaurants in the area and they start to blend in together. I would dine here again!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like switching-it-up this is a nice change of pace. Food is good. Service is great and the inside décor is different. It just for me is not the place you think of going every time you go out. But it is still is a nice place to do something different.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Scott, or "Tony Orlando" as my wife and I call him, always keeps the quality up in this restaurant. We try to visit every couple of months. The Steak Marcela is my favorite and the Chicken Brien is my wife's favorite meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love their spaghetti meat sauce. I always thought I made great sauce but doesn't compare to Carrabba's. Their caesar salad is the very best along with their bread and dipping oil.
The menu is large and varied. Prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you receive.
Love Carrabba's!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff has always been kind, friendly. The food is pretty good; I think a tad expensive for what it is, a chain located next to another restaurant set near motels just off the interstate. We go once or twice a year, usually when someone else suggests it.