“Great Food Great People” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #42 of 453 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Carrabba's is not just your ordinary chain. During my dinner her I felt like I was sitting at the kitchen table with my family. My server was excellent. She was able to suggest and very tasty wine and pair it with an awesome meal. Overall my experience was one to remember and I will tell everyone i know to stop by when they are in town. Thanks!

Visited January 2014

Houston, Texas
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Being from Houston, Carrabba's home base, I was a bit surprised at the decor and food quality - it was lower than that of the Houston ones. This Newport News Carrabba's reminded me more of an Olive Garden than a Houston Carrabba's.
Service was good, food OK. Proximity to our hotel (Courtyard and Residence Inn) was excellent.

Visited October 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Delicious italian, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My daughter and I spent a very pleasant evening, cozy in the heated porch. Although we were the only ones there, our service was friendly and excellent. We were supplied with lots on italian bread and olive oil before salads and delicious pasta. I'll. definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
Virginia
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Carrabba's is one of my favs and this time I even had a coupon. The waitress was awesome and I even tried something different that she recommended and I loved it. The food was delicious as usual and I really like the flight of sangria (2 out of the 3 I've tried before). One day I'm going to save room for dessert but it wasn't this time.....

• Visited September 2013
knoxville
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food was perfect! We had fresh hot bread with olive oil and herbs, Caesar salads, seafood cannelloni, mezzaluna, sirloin Marsala, and .the chocolate dream (hot fudge brownie). Everything was excellent and served piping hot. The server was very attentive and personable. it was a lovely evening.

• Visited September 2013