“Just O.K.”

Add it.
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #45 of 461 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Just not that impressed with their menu and prices. I like good food and value for my money. Olive garden is better ImHO

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Always a good Italian meal. Even though each Carrabba's has the same Italian environment, can count on recipes that are delicious.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was the worst Italian food I have ever had. I vowed never to return and have kept my vow. I had pasta al alio e olio. It was served in a very small soup bowl, the garlic was too brown and the pasta was too al dente. UGH!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Being of Italian decent (my mom was actually born in Italy) I like to think that I can distinguish between good Italian food and Chef Boyardee (no offense Chef) and I will not make a second visit to an Italian restaurant that does not meet my expectations. I have been to Carrabba's on quite a few occasions. For being a "chain" restaurant, their food is as close to home made as you can get. Their sauce isdelicate and delicious and my pasta has always been al dente, never soft and soggy. They have a decent wine list so you can enjoy a glass of white or red depending on your choice of entrée.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have to say that I was quite surprised by the quality of the meal I got at Carrabba's...I was not expecting much but the food was pretty amazing.