“Drive thru ripped me off”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #239 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Miami, FL
“Drive thru ripped me off”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went through the drive-thru window for lunch about 12 noon on July 15 or 16. I ordered one "combo", as well as two extra sandwiches and an extra order of fries. I should have checked the order before I drove away. When I reached my destination, I opened the bag and saw there was only ONE sandwich and ONE order of fries! I was too fay away (about ten miles), and was visiting my elderly parents - this was supposed to be THEIR lunch - so I didn't bother to go back. t really irritated me to spend $17+ dollars on lunch, only to find out I essentially only received one combo. Not sure I will ever go back, but if I do I will be sure to check my order before driving away.

Visited July 2014

NEWPORT NEWS
“Horrible”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were so disappointed by this place. They did not honor the text I received from Arby's nor did they have chocolate turnovers.

• Visited November 2012
Smithfield, Virginia
“Good sellections”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Glad to have a good selection of different sandwiches or salads. The sandwiches are fresh and the wraps are good alternative to breads. We always stop there when visiting relatives and can count calories in this fast food stop.

Visited July 2012
Richmond
“OK to be differant”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but service and cleaning needs work. Value compared to others is higher.

Richmond,VA
“Fresh food good service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very close to the hotels, affordable and most of the time never crowded.

Visited May 2012