“My mom and I ate here on...”

Schlesinger's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Schlesinger's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 459 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loftis Blvd
Description: Serving dinner nightly, signature entrées include the kind of Prime Steaks found only in the finest steak and chophouses in the country. Other popular entrées include the Steak Schlesinger (our version of Steak Oscar), Lump Crab Cakes, a Tuna Mignon and South African Rock Lobster Tails. Schlesinger's also offers lunch Monday-Saturday 11-2:30pm and Sunday Brunch Buffet 11-2:30pm.Private Rooms for groups up to 40.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My mom and I ate here on...”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

My mom and I ate here on Christmas Eve, and the steak was amazing!!!!  I will definitely eat here again, when I can afford it.  I would have given 5 stars, but the salad was the worst salad I have ever had.  It was dreadful, but thankfully the steak more than made up for it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook