“Excellent”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My family really enjoyed the meals! I had the steak and peppers and it was great.We also the chicken and that was good to! I recommend this restaurant to everyone!,,

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The food is so very good. All shrimp meals have the large jumbo shrimp, which have been cleaned and deveined, not those dehydrated, or freeze dried. Shrimp & broccoli is a personal favorite. Combo meals are the way to go. Main entree, fried rice and egg roll. All under $8. The sweet and sour chicken is very good also, Veggie lo mein is loaded with veggies, unlike other Chinese restaurants only putting 2 0r 3 pcs of broccoli. Fast friendly local delivery. Great presentation of food.

1  Thank ReginaW522
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I love ordering here every weekend.. never been disappointed.. I order the pad Thai and it's very good . I have not had the sushi so I can't comment on that. I've ordered the triple delight the egg rolls and Szechuan shrimp and have been pleased with all items! Perfect to call in and pick up ... and they do deliver!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Stoped in for a quick dinner based on TripAdvisor review and almost did not go inside since the outside does not justice to the great food you find inside.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

A colleague who happens to be a food lover told me about this place and he was so right. I love the quaint atmosphere and the food is just wonderful. I haven't tried the sushi yet but I love how they have two of my favorite foods, chicken wings and sushi, in the same location. It's a high traffic place so don't expect your food in 10 mins or less which is always a good sign that people love the restaurant. I definitely will be going back.