“Good Food even better prices”
Review of Asian Grill

Asian Grill
Ranked #104 of 456 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Newport News, Virginia
“Good Food even better prices”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good Chinese food at good prices. It's in a strip mall but nice inside. They deliver in nearby area, do take out or you can dine in. We go there a lot for lunch. They have good lunch specials and it comes out quick so you can be back at work.

• Visited July 2014

Orange Park, Florida
“Food is terrific the service needs some work.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been their three times in the past month. They seat you, give you the menu get your drinks and immediatlely ask you for your order. I endured this two times. The last time I went I knew how to handle this and I did. The service still wanned. But the food! T tried three different types of Sushi and I want to go back for more. The food is plentiful and delicious. I would rather go there then any other Sushi restaurant in town. I gave it 5 stars just for the food. Not the service.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rusty W
“MUST TRY”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

When pulling up into the parking lot you wouldnt think much of the tiny place, in fact you might get back in your car and go to AZTECA across the street instead. Walking through the doors your eyes have to adjust because the lighting is very calm and relaxing. It's not crowded and the waiter seats you if your dinning in. They give you a small appetizer which is suprising good. The menu has a bunch to choose from but not overwhelming. I ordered cucumber rolls, spring rolls, shrimp lo mein and my husband egg soup, some type of chicken and veg rice. They givw you a side of plain white rice with your meal as well. Everything was so gorgeous, relaxing, and more than enough food. I ended up having to get three take out plates because they give you so much to eat, next time we can share something. :) oh yea great price. Spent $30 but could get full for way less.

“Cheaply eating fancy ”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this spot. Usually for sushi, I go to a more expensive restaurant in City Center. However, for my lunch break I decided to try this place because of the good reviews. I walked in and was impressed with how the waitress seated us and bought over some wontons and sauce. We were able to nibble on these delicacies as we browsed the menu. Being as greedy as I am, I was in the mood for Shrimp Tempura and General Tso. The lunch specials are about $2.00 cheaper than the dinner specials. The dinner specials are still very cheap. The menu is easy to read. As I waited for my food, I was able to admire the scenery. Nice music was playing and it was interesting watching the chef prepare the sushi. My food came and I did not want to stop eating. Everything was perfect and fresh. I text my friends and told them that we have to come back. Forget about that other place in City Center, I will drive the extra miles for Asian Grill any day!

“Surprised and delighted.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

On a visit to famly, we had the chance to have lunch in this really great place. Although it is small inside, it
seats a lot of people. We all had the soup, a main dish and two serviung of sushi. All of fwhich we truely
wonderful. It is to bad that we will no be staying here for a longer time. Recommed this to anyone who llikres Asian Food.

• Visited October 2013