“Hidden gem!”

Tuscany Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 510 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Turnbery Blvd
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Really wonderful dishes in a family owned environment. Reasonable prices and good specials. Portions usually big enough for lunch the next day and the garlic knots and salad are a great bonus. It is tucked away, but truly a hidden gem! Try it :-) authentic Italian food

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I ordered a box lunch with chicken salad that was on fabulous home made bread. Giant cookie too!! the menu had some wonderful choices but I was in a hurry. I would have eaten any of them!

1  Thank jmca110
Reviewed May 13, 2014

On Mother's Day, 2014, our party of 20 -with 6 kids and 1 infant - enjoyed GREAT food and delightful, attentive service. Thanks, Laura! Often with large parties something gets lost in the process during the course of the 2-hour meal and family fellowship. Not this time. We've been to Tuscany numerous times, but this is the first time with such a large group. The extensive menu and memorable service made our time together just that much better. I unerstand why they didn't offer pizza that day, but still that policy was disappointing to some of our grandkids. The adults LOVED the whole experience. We would go here more often if the location was more convenient for us. I highly recommend Tuscany!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food here is almost exceptional. The service is great. Come by and enjoy great food in an ugly hole in the wall.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I come here occasionally whenever we're in the mood for Italian. It's conveniently located and has a great variety of menu options. The salad is delicious, food always comes out wonderful, and their dinner portions are always very generous. I like coming here better than the chain restaurants (Olive Garden). The atmosphere is more quiet and relaxed.