“Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheeseburger In Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Newport News, Virginia
“Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Living in Newport News & having experienced most of the restaurants in the area, I was EXTREMELY surprised with Cheeseburger In Paradise! All of our experiences in Newport News have been terrible when it comes to food & customer service, but CIB surpassed all expectations! Our meal was delicious & our server (who was new), I believe her name was Kayla.... was incredible! She was very attentive & you could never tell she was new to the establishment! I ordered the Buffalo Wings, my boyfriend had the Guacamole Burger (with no guacamole) & both were delicious. We also ordered two beers on draft. The Land Shark Lager & the Paradise Beach Ale, we both liked the Beach Ale a lot more & thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. We will definitely go back & highly recommend this gem to anyone in the area!

• Visited June 2012

Newport News, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

It was our first time going there and we were greeted, seated and waited on in under 3 minutes! The drinks were great, the service was amazing and it was late night, our server was getting ready to leave, but she didn't rush us! She was very pleasant. The food was really good too! We were in and out which was great!

Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Took care of our loud large group”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Wait staff was SUPERB with our group of 5th and 6th graders plus parents and assorted siblings totalling about 40 altogether. Drinks were an awesonme deal at happy hour and the food is good for this type of family joint. Everyone was happy which is saying a lot when you have a group this size!

Visited April 2012
Chula Vista, California, USA
“Decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

The novelty of eating here got me curious but I was a little disappointed. I've had better burgers and fries. Burgers weren't bad but the price was a little out of proportion for what you get. They do have a good selection of other food.

I do recommend you sign up for their "e-club" to get a free appetizer. The service was good, no complaints.

Visited November 2011
Augusta, Georgia
“Best pina coladas anywhere, fun atmosphere, tasty food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Known for their huge cheeseburgers and french fries, I usually get the chicken quesadilla, comes with sour cream and guacamole salad. Plenty to share or have as a meal. I never liked pina coladas until I had one here. Unbelievable flavor and texture! Lots of varieites from which to chose. Their frozen sangria is great too. Has outdoor seating or stay inside with plenty of TV s tuned to sports channels. Jimmy Buffet music in the background, of course.

Visited March 2012