Jameson Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesindoor poolcontinental breakfastroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwavedesk clerkenjoyed my stayhome away from homeexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was friendlycerealmallgm
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Safe neighborhood, clean hotel, good value. Half the price of other hotels in area. Decent continental breakfast. The service was good, and the wifi had a good speed. The rooms were clean and neat. Will stay there again with no hesitation when in area. Near restaurants, mall, and not too far from airport

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Stay at the Jameson Inn & Suites was awesome. I especially enjoyed the continental breakfast. Access to the internet was available and lifesaver for my husband when he had to send out an email for his job before the end of the weekend.
Service was great too. My husband and I will definitely be coming back to stay each time we visit. Our room was very comfortable and spacious. I would definitely recommend this Inn to family and friends.

Room Tip: We really loved the Suite we stayed in. Very Spacious and sunny.
1  Thank Pam C
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love good waffles, and the "make-your-own" waffle station at the complimentary breakfast buffet allows you to make the BEST tasting waffles in town. Very clean dining area. Much better than Denny's, Bob Evans, or I-Hop!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jameson21, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing Jameson Inn & Suites we are vey pleased you enjoyed our free hot deluxe breakfast. We look forward to feeding & seeing you again and making each and every stay a perfect stay.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at the Jameson inn for my girlfriend's 30th birthday. Our stay was for 2days and was a very relaxing stay. The staff was extremely friendly and kind , they made sure everything was the way it should be and if it wasn't they did all they could to make it right. The rooms were very clean and neat just overall had a wonderful stay. I recommend this to visitors and locals. I will be making plans for another stay soon thanks again Jameson Inn for a wonderful stay.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Jameson Inn is the best place to stay while on a budget in Newport News VA. The room is very nice and clean and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for an economical but good place to stay while on a budget.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business