Jameson Inn & Suites
$129
$58
$132
Hotelpower.com
All reviewskind stuffwafflestypes of cerealsmoking and non smokingroom was cleancontinental breakfastindoor poolattending a conferencewalk in showerlaundry facilitiesa king size beddesk clerkrefrigerator and microwavewonderful hotelnice sizegreat customer serviceva beach
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Very friendly staff, super clean room. a great experience at this Jameson Inn. Came for a buisness trip, brought my wife and the room was very comfortable for her and myself when I got off work. I reccomend this hotel to anyone that needs a nice place to stay around the New Port News Virginia Location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jameson21, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Jameson Inn and Suites in Newport News, VA. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay; our goal is to make each and every stay a Perfect Stay. We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

nice room, clean and comfy. Good value, nice pool, good breakfast nice staff. I would stay again and I recommend to friends. I plan on going back again when I'm in the area again. Also near lots of shopping!

Room Tip: nice rooms, nice choice
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2012

It was my first time ever staying at a Jameson Inn & Suites and it was just amazing from the rooms to the amenities down to the staff. Every employee always had a professional smile on their face they were more than friendly! The employees even the managers I was able to meet both the assistant and the general managers I informed them of what a great staff they had! My room was spotless the beds were so comfortable I had a great night sleep the bathroom set up was one of my favorites it was beautiful with a huge walk in shower! I absolutes loved it I was amazed. I would honestly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've Visited this hotel quite a few times in the past with less then favorable results... The only reason I kept coming back was the price but my last stay was different... The place was clean, the staff was very helpful and professional, the place was quiet, and my room was perfect... On top of all that, I got to swim in the pool, relax in the hot tub and eat a real breakfast every morning not just coffee, and muffins like other hotels. Talk about a turn around... And the prices are still the best in the area... I stayed a whole week and it only cost $314 and thats without any discounts... I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor... Not sure if that matters or not.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I could not be happier about making this fine establishment our choice to spend our honeymoon together. This is a wonderful place with an awesome array of amenities. We were received by Alcina at the front desk. She has a warm and vibrant spirit and has helped to make our stay a tremendous experience and delightful memory. We've already made up our minds that we'll be coming back as well as recommending Jameson Inn & Suites here at Newport News to our family members and friends.

Rev. Dr. Henry Lee Clay