All reviews red lobster smokey bones front desk newport news airport the breakfast area yogurt jefferson ave night auditor choice hotels room was spacious nice property first morning king bed stores and restaurants hot items house keeping would recommend this hotel to anyone
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

This place is a wonderful place to stay! It is located close to the airport and nice restaurants. The staff is very friendly puts their customers first. I stay here every week when I'm working in the area. This is my home away from home. I would highly recommend staying if you are traveling in the area. I guarantee you will get a good night's rest and will be extremely satisfied.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Nicholas G
Kimberly K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We always enjoy you staying here with us and we are so glad that you consider us your home away from home. What a compliment!!! See you soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel and the manager is extremely cool and friendly. If u have to wake earlier than breakfast they have paper bag breakfast for on the go waiting for u by the front desk. They also ordered pizza for the entire hotel before. I visit here very very often and I feel like this is home. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank -PatriciaV2011
Kimberly K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey and for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the pizza and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I have to visit Newport News quite frequently for work. I won't stay anywhere but the Comfort Suites hotel near the Newport News Airport. The staff are always very welcoming and accommodating. Never once have I felt out of place, or like I was being a burden for contacting the front desk for forgotten items. Lee and his staff do an excellent job and always go above and beyond. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff does a great job with the cleanliness of the hotel lobbies and rooms! The hotel is located off the road at a stoplight, so getting around the busy area is easy and the hotel is directly across from great shopping and amenities!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Justin P

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We strive hard to provide excellent customer service so it is always a pleasure to read comments as kind as yours. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Recently my family had to attend a funeral there in Virginia. But had no idea were so Comfort Suite Airport was there. What a amazing Comfort to the family everything was a need for them a home away from home. Once again my family and myself are grateful thank you.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Robert E
Kimberly K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Robert,

First I would like to say that I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. I am glad that we were able to make your family comfortable away from home. I hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I recently came here for a solo trip to just get away and I came upon this hotel and I Googled this hotel and I had a great time! I was giving the room with the jacuzzi room which was on the 1st floor, I was greeted by Mr Lee the front desk manager who informed me about the breakfast and I had a wonderful time i give this hotel a 5 star rating

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Malikc80@gmail.... S
Kimberly K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Malik,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. We are glad you had a great time and enjoyed the Jacuzzi room. We hope to see you again soon.