My Husband and I stayed here for 1 week on business.The hotel and rooms where every clean.that weekend the hotel was a full with basketball player and their family's.The front desk agent found us a room for the night that night became a week.The breakfast was good they had hot waffles, eggs, sausage,hot coffee,oh yes make sure you say hi to Iris she will help you w/breakfast if you need it.one thing i did not like was the cost of the washer and dryer it cost me $4.00 a load.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites Airport in Newport News, VA is a great value for stylish suites. In addition to beautiful guestrooms, the hotel is known for outstanding customer service, modern amenities and convenient access to Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Immaculate suites contain one king bed or two queen beds. Our hotel is proud to be 100% Non Smoking. There are microwaves and refrigerators in every room and a separate living area. Relax in our heated indoor swimming pool or workout in our Fitness Center. Our delicious complimentary Hot Breakfast is served daily and includes fresh eggs, bacon or sausage, make your own waffles as well as fruit, yogurt, hot & cold cereals, bagels, muffins and pastries ... to name a few. We are only 1 mile from the Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF)and offer complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Newport News
- Newport News Comfort Suites