Stayed here on Saturday night on our way to Outer Banks. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to 64. It turned out to be just the perfect place. First, the room was spacious & clean. There is an indoor pool, but it was scorching hot & humid outside so the pool area, though quite nice, was just too hot for comfort.
The location is perfect.with numerous restaurants, in fact you can walk across the parking lot to an Olive Garden. Also, across the street is all kinds of shopping - TJMAXX, Macy's, etc. The breakfast was excellent & plentiful.
The front desk staff was courteous, helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites Airport in Newport News, VA is a great value for stylish suites. In addition to beautiful guestrooms, the hotel is known for outstanding customer service, modern amenities and convenient access to Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Immaculate suites contain one king bed or two queen beds. Our hotel is proud to be 100% Non Smoking. There are microwaves and refrigerators in every room and a separate living area. Relax in our heated indoor swimming pool or workout in our Fitness Center. Our delicious complimentary Hot Breakfast is served daily and includes fresh eggs, bacon or sausage, make your own waffles as well as fruit, yogurt, hot & cold cereals, bagels, muffins and pastries ... to name a few. We are only 1 mile from the Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF)and offer complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Newport News
- Newport News Comfort Suites