“What a big mistake!”

87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 358 helpful votes
“What a big mistake!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited here on a Sunday evening. Our first clue to leave should have been when w walked in this huge place and only 6 people were there eating. We were seated in a booth and ordered some ice tea. The waitress came back for our food order and the first 3 items we wanted to order they were out of. We finally ordered some fish and chips. After 10 minutes the waitress came back and said they were out of fish and chips now. We both decided to leave and the waitress said let me get the bill for your drinks, wich were still full. We paid $5.76 for 2 ice teas we did not drink. This place is a joke and TK should be ashamed to have his name on it, and stick with singing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited May 2014