“In the mood for Hibachi and sushi ”

Hibachi Grill Sushi Buffet
Ranked #154 of 517 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Every time I come to this hibachi grill the atmosphere is clean, there is a good number of people that are eating here, and I have a very good fresh selection of foods.

The Hibachi area is well-stocked and they normally have very good cooks there.

There sushi selection is also nice. They have two types of soup. They have a good selection of American food, Chinese food, comfort food, salad, fruits, and desserts.

The decorations are light and oddly comforting.

The staff are friendly, but also no nonsense and straight to the point.

I do recommend this restaurant as the foods are kept relatively fresh due to the consistent number of diners.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

One of my friends had a PCS dinner there it was great better than I expected they have a grill which you choose what you want and from there and hand it to the chef and he will cook it while you stand there. Sushi is great also. Hard working personnel, makes a great business

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

It's 6.99$ all you can eat and the food is good. But I'm sure someone will complain! Lol awesome cheap eats.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Food was fresh and good. Plenty of options including Mac and Cheese for the picky eater. With a try.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Depending on when you come here you can get hot fresh food or food that is cold and has been sitting. I have come during lunch and dinner and take my chances. If I walk around and the food looks like it has not been replenished I head straight to the hibachi. You are guaranteed fresh food , as you pick out your veggies, meat, carb and they will cook it on the spot. Most of the staff is friendly two of the ladies are rude and have been there forever, I try to stay away when I go. Compared to other eateries in the area the price is fare.