“Dinner”

Hibachi Grill Sushi Buffet
Ranked #154 of 517 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Food was fresh and good. Plenty of options including Mac and Cheese for the picky eater. With a try.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Depending on when you come here you can get hot fresh food or food that is cold and has been sitting. I have come during lunch and dinner and take my chances. If I walk around and the food looks like it has not been replenished I head straight to the hibachi. You are guaranteed fresh food , as you pick out your veggies, meat, carb and they will cook it on the spot. Most of the staff is friendly two of the ladies are rude and have been there forever, I try to stay away when I go. Compared to other eateries in the area the price is fare.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I have eaten at several buffets in my time, and I really enjoy this one for its cleanliness and the food seems lighter/healthier than many others I've tried. I really love that it has fish without breading, and its coconut chicken is uber rich and delicious. I also love the option of the sushi buffet! There are tons of options for everyone, and great fresh fruit.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

been going here for a couple years now. the food has always been pretty good. most items hot...they keep it pretty fresh.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Decent place. I did not like sushi bar, but other with us did. Grill was good. Some of the food was really good, and some was bland. I understand that they can't please everybody. The choices were very good. Overall Average rating. I might go there again. Funny note. We were all gray and 68-70 and we were asked for our ID for senior discount.