“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Warren County
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant because I stopped dining at Longhorn's when they started putting that horrible seasoning on their steaks. But I was new in town and craving a steak, so I took a chance. I'm glad I did! I ordered my New York strip with no special seasoning, only salt and pepper. It was cooked perfectly - medium - and delicious. My salad ingredients were fresh and the baked potato was cooked perfectly with no barely cooked places in the center. My waiter, Alex, could not have been more attentive. I dined alone and he made sure I received everything in a timely, courteous manner. I was pleasantly surprised and plan to return often.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank bjeezy

The 4 Seasons
“Sorry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

3 kids and 2 adults--$65. Typical price for us, but the food was no where near what we expected. The decor and ambience of the place is wonderful, loved it, the waitress was courteous and prompt, but the food was lacking. Steak was very small, the Texas onion peels were horrible (the menu says they come with sour cream yet there was just a very slight drizzle on ours), the kids hardly ate their food, salad not worth writing home about, etc... We all agreed in our party that we would not be spending anymore money here. This place has the look and also the staff to be great, but it needs to step it up in the food dept. in order to be competitive.

Visited December 2013
“great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Met a friend for lunch at Longhorns. My friend got there first and was seated at a booth facing a stuffed texas longhorn. He "stared" at her while she waited for me to arrive. She laughed and said that he intimidated her into ordering chicken! I had a half sirloin salad and lobster shrimp chowder. Delicious. The soup was chocked full of seafood and flavor. My salad had blue cheese, croutons, red onions, tomatoes and sliced sirloin cooked to order. On the side were 4 slices of crispy potatoes, tossed with cheese and bacon bits. It was all terrific. Service was fine. lots of gluten free options too. I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
Smyrna GA
“Consistantly good meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I eat at least one meal at Longhorn's during my business trips to Newport News VA.

I love their under-500 calories meals (with salad); the chicken with artichokes, mushrooms, etc. and the salmon plate were VERY GOOD (included a salad too).

Visited September 2013
Seaford, Virginia
“Cross this place off your list”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Cross this place off your list. We were there 2 months ago right after opening and it was a mess. The kitchen couldn't get anything out correctly or on time. We went back last night and it was WORSE. Waiter had to come back twice to get our order (apparently he forgot). No bread plates with the bread and 1 of 2 that finally came out was dirty (not washed). They tried to serve my wife's entrée prior to getting our salads. My ribeye was supposed to be med but came out well done and the potato was the wrong kind. 45 min (!) later I got another steak, this time rare!!!!!! Tables all around us were sending food back and I could hear arguments in the kitchen from our table. We paid for the drinks and my wife's prime rib, which looked good but had NO flavor. So, they threw away two 12 oz steaks they got no $$ more. This place will be out of business in a matter of weeks. We then went to Texas Roadhouse and got a prefect steak (as always)! For the record I have had very good meals at other Longhorn's but this one is on my list of the worst restaurants I have ever attended.

• Visited August 2013