“I think it is ok”

Cuisines: Korean
Richmond, Virginia
“I think it is ok”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Though my Korean friends strongly recommended this restaurant to me, I think their food is just ok. The service is very good though, make me feel like home. I visited it twice but have not tried their BBQ.

Visited September 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

One of the best places to eat. I have been going there for years and never a bad meal. Very fast service. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Don't expect the violinist to sneak around the corner and start playing Korean folk songs. Just great food.

• Visited July 2013
Hayes
“my favorite place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My favorite place. Equally good for a quick lunch or a long dinner with friends . I have been bringing friends here for over 30 years. Never disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Authentic and tasty”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have eaten here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. More importantly, I have taken friends here and they were not disappointed either. The food is authentic( I spent two years in Korea) and the staff is good.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Bill W
Newport News
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very good staff, food, and service. My wife and I have frequented this restaurant for a while now. My wife enjoys #12 the shrimp, I have tried most of the dishes, some were just not for me, but over all it is very good food and the portions are enough for most but too much for my wife. The staff is very good and ready to serve.

• Visited January 2013