“you get what you expect”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #100 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Rockville, Maryland, United States
“you get what you expect”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Typical American fatty, high carb, salty food. But you know what you're getting by looking at the menu. We visited with a lunch crowd. I wish there were more American chain restaurants who would improve food options for our grossly obese country.
Their nostalgic gift shop is worth a visit.

• Visited August 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here with my wife & kids on our way home from the Outer Banks. We were seated right away and our orders were taken quickly.

The service was friendly, although our waitress would kind of disappear for long stretches. Also, the breakfast orders came out very far apart. Half of us were served way before the other half.

Overall, though, the pancakes & eggs were delicious. My kids certainly enjoyed their food. We would come back!

San Dimas, California
“Convenient and Great Gift Shop”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Your average Cracker Barrel but convenient from the Interstate. My wife found a couple of items in the gift shop we purchased.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Convenient, Close, Cracker”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Right off I-64 or I-664, this is a typical CB. Tricky access and limited large vehicle (RV) parking may make it hard to get in. We were there at 2:30 and were immediately seated and were served our food within 10 minutes after ordering. Just wish they would turn down the volume of the music. Dolly and Hank are not the best of dining companions when they keep reminding you of their presence.

• Visited May 2014
“I won't be going back to this location if I can help it. ”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch with the expectation that I would get good food and service at a reasonable price, but this was not the case. I encountered the greater (an older Hispanic lady) which seemed to have an attitude as if it was beneath her to seat me based off of my appearance. I was seated away from other customers, and was never asked what I wanted to drink. After waiting for over 20 minutes without any assistance I decided to walk out because I deserve better service than this. I felt uncomfortable the entire visit and will not be going back.