“okay experience.”

Cuisines: Greek
Virginia
“okay experience.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food is okay, nothing extraordinary. Service was okay. The waitstaff seem unorganized and frazzled. I may go back, but I will give it time to work out the kinks.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BURGESS-IN-VA

“Great food and reasonably priced!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Have eaten at Yannas twice and love it (kids too!) We have enjoyed everything we have tried. It does get packed and busy on weekend nights, but I think that speaks of how great a restaurant it is!

• Visited April 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Did not try the food.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was so excited to learn of a local Greek restaurant! My friend and I stopped by on a Saturday evening and that's where my enthusiasm diminished. The place is small and was packed. We stood in the entrance way for about 5 minutes before someone acknowledged us. Unfortunately in that time I was able to survey my surroundings. There seems to be an open kitchen and I witnessed some of the staff handling ready to eat foods (bread rolls) with bare hands. As someone who works in the industry and holds a Food Handler's permit, I know this is a grievous offense in the health departments eyes. Not to mention my own personal sanitation expectations. The waitstaff seemed harried and personal appearance was messy. All these things put together did not give me warm fuzzies. I am sorry to say we had to leave.

• Visited March 2013